Saturday 5 April 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box April 2014



So April's You Beauty Discovery Box is here already! The theme this month is  organic and natural, you can see which products are available to choose from here.

The theme meant that there was only one make-up item, an eyeshadow from Inika, but seeing as I have so many eyeshadows already I didn't want another one. The other options were all skincare.

I was immediately drawn to the Steamcream (75g full size worth £12.95) as I've read so many good things about it but I didn't want to pay full price for it in case I didn't like it. First impressions are that it smells amazing and sinks into my skin really quickly. For my second choice I decided on the Melvita Moisture-Replenishing Night Nectar (15ml sample worth £10.50) as I'm looking for a new night cream at the moment.

The extras in this month's box were a cereal bar (which I ate as soon as the box turned up!) and a sachet of The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Face Cream.

The value of the box is pretty good at £23.45 so again excellent for only £6.95 including delivery. This is still my favourite beauty box, though you do have to be pretty quick to order what you want. The menu goes live on the 1st of each month and I have noticed that within a week the most popular items are already out of stock.

Did anyone else get the You Beauty Discovery box this month? Let me know what you chose!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog hun, I've nominated you for the Liebster award, find all of the info on my blog at madolynblackburn.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madolyn, I'd better get started on my post! :)

      Delete