Sunday 20 April 2014

So What's The Deal With Co-Washing?

Images: Ojon, Head and Shoulders
There has been a lot of talk over the new idea of co-washing, where you use a "cleansing conditioner" every other day in place of your regular shampoo and conditioner. Has anyone else thought that this sounds just like a 2in1 shampoo/conditioner?! I'm not sure if this we need a new product for this purpose, it appears that brands are jumping on the hype of co-washing to get a product out that pretty much already exists.

Now reverse-washing I can get on board with - I'm certainly not averse to trying out something new, especially if it is free! This is where you condition, leave for a minute, rinse, then shampoo and rinse again. I've read mixed reviews on this, I think it completely depends on your hair type. For me it keeps the clean feeling longer and makes my hair smooth and soft, meaning that it falls into place much easier after styling.

Anyone else tried co-washing or reverse-washing? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment