Tuesday 11 March 2014

Ultimate Lip Care Duo

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips and The Body Shop Aloe Lip Care
I have discovered a fantastic lip care duo to combat dry lips that can often come from using a lot of matte lip products! I recently received the Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips (£11.50) in the You Beauty Discovery Box and purchased The Body Shop Aloe Lip Care (£5.00) upon essiebutton's recommendation in this video.

The Dr Lipp balm has quite a thick consistency and feels very hydrating so I've been using this overnight to really soften my lips while I sleep. In the day I apply my lip colour or gloss in the morning (usually a Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm or Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss) and then take The Body Shop balm with me to work. This one is much lighter but still feels very moisturising. The applicator is great for quickly applying throughout the day.

The combination of these two products has really helped to make my lips soft, which means I can use matte lip crayons as much as I like!

Has anyone else tried these?

No comments:

Post a Comment