Thursday 13 March 2014

Sleek Make-Up i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette - Au Naturel


Sleek Make-Up i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette - Au Naturel, £7.99
First I just want to say how much I like the packaging of Sleek products. It's so simple and compact, the products look really elegant. The size of this palette would make it perfect for travelling - while I admit I have been using nothing but the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette for the past two weeks, I wouldn't take it away with me so the Sleek palette will really be useful for trips.

It has a lovely mix of matte and shimmery shades, with a decent variety of colours. The pigmentation is fantastic but they don't last all day even with a primer. My favourites are the matte taupe, Regal, and the dark shimmery brown, Conker. They work well together for a nice smokey eye look.

I haven't tried many products from Sleek but I am really impressed with this palette. I would recommend it as it is good value for only £7.99 (I bought mine on Amazon for £5.75, it's not always in stock though).

Has anyone tried any of the other Sleek palettes?

No comments:

Post a Comment