Friday 14 March 2014

No7 Buys, Take 2


Okay, so I may have been back to Boots with my second lot of No7 vouchers (£5 off skincare and £3 off make-up) to take advantage of the current 3 for 2 offer. I couldn't help myself, I really wanted to try the new highlighter stick and I'd seen some good reviews on the cleansing balm.

The items I bought were, it cost £11.45 altogether so very good value:
No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter, £9.95
I've only had a quick play with this but first impressions are that it is so silky and looks amazing - more on this another time!

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm for Dry-Very Dry Skin, £9.50
Definitely getting into skincare a lot more now, I'm looking for a good hydrating cleanser and hoping this one will be nice.

No7 Soft Soothed Gentle Toner, £8.00
I went for this one as I've been looking for a good toner to use in my skincare routine. I checked the ingredients and found that it is alcohol-free and contains glycerin, which is recommend in toners so I thought I'd give this one a go.

I'm only slightly tempted to go back to Boots with my last set of vouchers.. Anyone else snapped up a No7 bargain?

No comments:

Post a Comment