Saturday 22 February 2014

Wishlist: Stila Girl Travel Palette

Stila Girl Travel Palette in “striking south beach”, £10.00
Image: Stila


Having made several purchases in the Stila Christmas sale I have refrained from buying another palette, though this one does look amazing. In the sale I picked up the Snow Angel palette (18 eyeshadows and 12 blush), a set of the smudge proof eyeliners and a blush/gloss gift set - all for under £20. However with the 18 eyeshadows in the lovely Snow Angel palette I decided not to order the travel palette, though it is definitely still on my wishlist.


It contains four eyeshadows and two blushes, with a handy little mirror and a little guide with ideas on how to use the products. It looks brilliant and compact for travelling! And at £10 it is a bargain. I think that the blue eyeshadow colours look really pretty, though all of the colour options are tempting.


Also the delivery speed from Stila has been incredibly quick both times I have ordered from them, and best of all it is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment